Important Information for all Students
We aim to make decisions on applications within two weeks of receipt of having received all required documents and so all students must:
- Complete all sections of the application form
- Include a detailed personal statement
- Upload copies of transcripts and degree certificates for previous study (please note that if the language of the transcript is not in English, we will require a certified translation)
- Provide contact details of two referees. If you already have the references you can upload them with the application form. Please note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that references are provided within 2 weeks of submitting your application. You should contact your referee directly to ensure they provide the reference by the deadline.
If you are an International student (that is, you are not normally resident in either the UK or the countries comprising the European Union), or if English is not your first language, you will need to provide either:
- A recognised English Language Test score (such as IELTS, Pearson Cambridge)
- Documents proving that your education or employment is conducted in the English language (such as a statement from your referee or employer, or from your university or college).
If you are an International student who requires a visa to study in the UK, you will also need to upload:
- A copy of the personal details page of your passport
- A copy of any previous visas you may have held